8 Node Set
Teeter Hang Ups Better Back Adjustable Acupressure Nodes are designed for use with the ComforTrakTM bed, a signature feature of Teeter's newest EP 60-Series Inversion Tables.
Tension tends to concentrate around the acupressure points along the meridians of your body. The Adjustable Acupressure Nodes are an optional accessory designed to place pressure on muscle trigger points to release tension, increase blood circulation, and relieve muscle discomfort. Place any of the four different nodes (2 heights and 2 densities) along the ComforTrakTM Bed to target tense muscles.
- Adjustable Positioning: Simply insert and twist to lock in place - the ComforTrak bed design allows you to adjust the placement of the nodes wherever you need them.
- Versatile Application: Invert at a static incline to maintain steady pressure or oscillate (rock rhythmically up and down) to create body slide over the nodes for a shiatsu-style massage.
- Variable Intensity: An assortment of node heights and densities allow you to customize the pressure for the ultimate in relaxation and relief:
- Green - Short and soft.
- Yellow - Tall and soft.
- Orange - Short and hard.
- Red - Tall and hard.
- Packaged dimensions: 5.5" x 6.5" x 1.25" (14 x 16.5 x 3.2 cm)
- Product weight: 1 lb (.5 kg)
- Warranty: 90 Days
- U.S. and international patents apply.